Post of Posts for 2009
Well after two and a half years I suppose I should place a second post on my Blog. But what to say, what to say... After so much time passing, the pressure to write a post with relevance and impact is overwhelming.
Explore the resurgence of high seas piracy? Discuss the mortgage and banking crisis? Comment on the great new hope presented by our change in leadership? Hum...
Hey, I hooked a computer up to my 50" plasma TV last night. Very Cool!

2 Comments:
I did a double take that you are partying at the VGNO with such a new blog. He he. I like your spunk. I'm here to wish you a very very happy VGNO. :D
I had to get to bed before I could finish the list over at Ann's last night, so I thought I'd stop by and drop off a virtual remedy for your virtual hangover...(grin!!)
Hope you had fun partying last night! :) Happy VGNO! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home